Friday, July 10, 2009

Brave Halfling Publishing and Labyrinth Lord

As many people already know, John of Brave Halfling Publishing recently made an announcement that he would be reducing support of product lines, and as a consequence would no longer be supporting Labyrinth Lord.

I've gotten several emails inquiring about what happened, and I just wanted to make a brief public statement to put peoples' fears to rest. John contacted me prior to his announcement, and explained his situation. He and I are on on great terms, and his decision is based entirely on the reasons he cites in his announcement. As I told John, life is too short to feel trapped in things that bring you no joy, so he has my full support and understanding regarding his decision. I wish him the very best and much happiness and success in his new course!

No comments: